As you guys may have noticed I have major writer's block so I generated myself a table (well about fifty because it developed an absolute addiction to 'castration' as a prompt and there are some lines I have no intention of crossing).
ETA - having decided on the AU these are going to be set in I've just swapped out one of the prompts.
Leek/Becker
ETA - having decided on the AU these are going to be set in I've just swapped out one of the prompts.
Leek/Becker
| Bondage | Imprisonment, other | Ass-play and/or fetishization | Claiming or establishing ownership | Trapped or stranded together |
| Rogues | Sixty-nine (69) | Rescue | Discipline or punishment | Accidental stimulation |
| Heroes | Ropework | Wild Card | Sex slaves or mates | Witnesses |
| Restraint | Body-painting or inkbrushing on someone's skin | Trust and vows | Coming without being touched | Rimming or tongue-fucking |
| Pain | Tentacle sex | Journeys | Animalistic behaviors and characteristics, dominant | Coming in one's pants |